Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Obviously to enter the draft. Interesting decision. He will be drafted in the lottery, but I don't know if he is really ready for the league. I'm on the fence with this guy.

·
Registered
387 Posts
I haven't seen many Uconn games, but the ones i did see, he didn't really do much to impress me. Hopefully McHale doesn't draft him (unless in 2nd round)

502 Posts
oblivion said:
I haven't seen many Uconn games, but the ones i did see, he didn't really do much to impress me. Hopefully McHale doesn't draft him (unless in 2nd round)
You must not have watched him at all in the second half of the season. Played with passion and fire. He is the only reason Uconn finished as strong as they did. He won't make it past the lottery so you don't have to worry about your t-wolves grabbing him.

·
Registered
420 Posts
hes just a weird player..

he played well down the stretch but seemed to also hinder the team at the same time if that makes any sense..

im not crazy about the guy..

·
Registered
12,128 Posts
Its official. He's jumping. He could be a truly great player in the NBA, or a total bust. High risk/reward type of pick. I'll be very curious to see what kind of player he becomes. I would love it if the Nets ended up picking him. JKidd is the best thing that can happen to a young, athletic big guy's development.

·
Banned
7,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=2025338

Connecticut forward Charlie Villanueva will forgo his final two years of college eligibility to enter the NBA draft.

"I went with my heart," the 6-foot-11, 240-pounder said Tuesday. "I'm 100 percent confident in my decision."

Scouts have praised Villanueva's ball-handling, passing and shot-blocking skills and have projected that he would be a late first-round pick.

·
Wolves Enthusiast
6,038 Posts
Well as a high schooler they said he would be a secound round pick, I see the same exact thing happening here. He is unbelievably inconsistent.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts