Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
10,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are you liking how he's playing so far this season, and do you think he needs to improve in certain areas?

please VC fans share your thoughts.

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
He needs to improve on only two things and then he will be fine. That is improving his defensive ability and keep on practicing his shot so he could be automatically reliable when he is wide open or there are double teams.

·
Banned
10,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dooch said:
He needs to improve on only two things and then he will be fine. That is improving his defensive ability and keep on practicing his shot so he could be automatically reliable when he is wide open or there are double teams.
but he's the one getting doubled teamed constantly on the Nets. :biggrin:

I think improving his assists average would be awsome cuz it's been low so far this season, only 3. :cry:

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
Air Fly said:
but he's the one getting doubled teamed constantly on the Nets. :biggrin:

I think improving his assists average would be awsome cuz it's been low so far this season, only 3. :cry:
Very true. Vince Carter has been forcing the double teams and allowing Richard Jefferson, Jason Kidd, Nenad Krstic and all the others get their points and stats. An improvement in his assists would also be good news to hear. Vince Carter still I think has a big assignment when he is going to be defended by Ron Artest and he is going to have to defend either Stephen Jackson or Ron Artest. Just keep working hard Vince.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts