BAH! Vince...

*grumble grumble, muttered expletives...*

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MangoMangoMango said:
would anyone in T.O. go if he did
probably not..and it would be a slap in the face of New Jersey fans....but he is gonna come back because he has many business ventures in this city..and he doesnt plan on selling them thats why....but i doubt many people want him here...

·
duke of new york, a#1
16,132 Posts
I've been hoping Jalen would bring his mega-popular charity game to Toronto. If you look at the lineups he's had in the past it is way better than what Vince brings in.

·
Chillin'
20,141 Posts
Vince Carter said:
As far as the aftermath of his trade, Carter makes efforts to underscore the fact that he does not have any real beef with Toronto. “[The media] is rough in Toronto. They never rattled me, though,” he begins. “I miss everything about Toronto, but they’ve moved on, I’ve moved on, no hard feelings. I just think it was more of a business decision for both sides, but they didn’t understand that…I still plan on going up there in the summer and hanging out. I still own a club up there. I’ll be back. That’s my point: regardless of this trade, I still have ties to Toronto and I plan on keeping them.”
Don't you GET IT VINCE? We don't want you here!

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
speedythief said:
I've been hoping Jalen would bring his mega-popular charity game to Toronto. If you look at the lineups he's had in the past it is way better than what Vince brings in.
yah Jalen has some quality talent in his game...lets hope he does....

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
JuniorNoboa said:
Vince is a loser.
[strike]no the rapors are losers look where nj is and look where to is i hope jalen rose gets out to i know he hates it there also i hope marshall doesnt think about comin back[/strike]

please do not troll. speedy.

·
Premium Member
17,636 Posts
Let that be a warning Vinsane.
In the future don't come into the Raptors board and bash the organization or its fans.
Right now NJ isn't in the playoffs, and neither is the Raptors, and that's the important thing.

·
Premium Member
17,636 Posts
Budweiser_Boy said:
The better question is... why aren't you hating? Are you a Raptors fan?
Well I can understand why some Raptors fans still like VC. In the beginning of the season I may have come off as being a bit sour on the whole situation at hand, but now that it's been some time I'm not holding any grudges. I understand that he wanted to move on, but he didn't do it the right way. However that will not stop me from recognizing him for the athlete that he is.
Although he did leave on a bad note, we certainly had some fond memories while he was a Raptor.
Good luck to him the rest of the way.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts