Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
391 Posts
I may be looking into it too much, but I was sort of surprised when Carter didn't respond with "yes" to the question "Can you guys beat the Heat and Pistons in a 7 game series?" I would have thought that the nets would be more confident after this streak and would think that they can beat anyone. Confidence is a very important factor and playoffs, and I was dissapointed to hear that Carter isn't as competitive as he can be.

· Registered
8,452 Posts
ByeByeKMart said:
I may be looking into it too much, but I was sort of surprised when Carter didn't respond with "yes" to the question "Can you guys beat the Heat and Pistons in a 7 game series?" I would have thought that the nets would be more confident after this streak and would think that they can beat anyone. Confidence is a very important factor and playoffs, and I was dissapointed to hear that Carter isn't as competitive as he can be.
He's probably just being careful and afraid to give those teams any bulletin board material.

· Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ByeByeKMart said:
L. Frank was just on 1050 with Michael Kaye, and he was asked the same question. He responded the same way Vince did...you dont want to give these teams bulliten board material, as Netted said. We will let our play do the talking come postseason.

· Premium Member
69,620 Posts
Nets1524512 said:
L. Frank was just on 1050 with Michael Kaye, and he was asked the same question. He responded the same way Vince did...you dont want to give these teams bulliten board material, as Netted said. We will let our play do the talking come postseason.
Good post. Thats the last thing the nets want, a motivated Shaq trying to prove everyone wrong.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.