Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on smackdown i thought it was so fake how vince was crying at the end of his interview for eddie. give me a break, i wish he just didnt say anything. we all know that vince cared more about how good a rating raw would make with the eddie tribute show than about him dying. i also tought triple h was kind of fake but im not sure about that one.

vince made sure with every interview they zoomed in and made sure they got the wrestlers crying.

chavo, benoit, kurt angle, big show were tough to watch for me cause they really felt it. and booker t didnt cry but he was awesome and and was also REAL.

·
And Justise For All
64,271 Posts
At the start of the show Booker was crying, but the ones you mentioned really took it hard.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
I don't think there is an ounce of sincerity in anything that man says. Everytime he speaks you just get the feeling he is thinking money.

·
Let's Go Streaking!
6,994 Posts
SlamJam said:
on smackdown i thought it was so fake how vince was crying at the end of his interview for eddie. give me a break, i wish he just didnt say anything. we all know that vince cared more about how good a rating raw would make with the eddie tribute show than about him dying. i also tought triple h was kind of fake but im not sure about that one.

vince made sure with every interview they zoomed in and made sure they got the wrestlers crying.

chavo, benoit, kurt angle, big show were tough to watch for me cause they really felt it. and booker t didnt cry but he was awesome and and was also REAL.

What about Rey ?

·
Registered
414 Posts
you know i don't doubt that vince mcmahon is all about the ratings and money, but who the hell are we to question whether or not it was sincere. i know it's your opinions, but remember this is the same day that eddie died. it would be hard not to show some kind of emotion.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts