Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Vince will explode today

694 views 20 replies 19 participants last post by  Petey 
#1 ·
After the dissapointment against the Cavs, Vince will be motivated as hell and I think he will go for more thah 40 for sure at Bucks today. So this game is an easy W for the Nets, dont worry !

#6 ·
I don't care how many points he scores.

I hope he "explodes" on defense. He can completely shut down Michael Redd. I've seen him do it.

The Nets need Vince to show a little leadership today and get them back to the defense they played against Detroit and Phoenix.

#7 ·
He knows he ****** up the other night. He's gonna try really hard to have a good make-up game.

#9 ·
Gladen said:
After the dissapointment against the Cavs, Vince will be motivated as hell and I think he will go for more thah 40 for sure at Bucks today. So this game is an easy W for the Nets, dont worry !
Let's see how Cliffy does. He has been critical lately and he played 38 minutes last night, which I think is his high for the season. A home-and-away, afternoon-and-afternoon, back-to-back is tough duty for anyone.

#14 ·
Carter's not the Kobe type..Him "exploding" doesn't necessarily mean 40 points.

It can mean 25 and 12 assists or something. A near triple double.

I hope so. But I hope he doesn't try to go all out to redeem himself.

#16 ·
Hbwoy said:
As long as its not at the expense of the team

Seconded! He doesn't need a monster night for us to beat Milwaukee. If he explodes within the offense then fine, but we need him to have a solid game on both ends and help get the whole team envolved and we'll walk outa there with a W. When we don;t play D we lose, like our first game of the season. When Vince had 45 at Mil we had to squeak out the W 89-85. But on the 12th, he had 25 and 5 assists and we got good overall/bench production and won 94-79. Just like the streak showed Vince doesn't have to put up monster numbers for us to win, it's actually better when everyone on the team gets some.

#18 ·
VCFSO2000 said:
Carter's not the Kobe type..Him "exploding" doesn't necessarily mean 40 points.

It can mean 25 and 12 assists or something. A near triple double.

I hope so. But I hope he doesn't try to go all out to redeem himself.
r u crazy vc explodin means scorin not a triple double and yes he does need to redeem himself

#21 ·
squaleca said:
redeem him self for what a meaningless game!! please man get your head check guys!! who cares what happens the rest of the way id rather have the starters play 20 min a game then the nets win the remaining of these games!!!!!!
How was it meaningless? Would had stayed within 2 and a half of the Heat. Now 3.5?

-Petey

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.