Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Chillin'
20,141 Posts
Welcome to BasketballBoards, ViNSaNi7y. I agree with most of your post, but the Raptors have already given Keon the qualifying offer. If the Raptors sign him to a 2 year deal at the midlevel exception or a bit above that, then we can pay him more later because Yogi and Hakeem's contracts will be up then.

As for Marshall, the Bradley and JYD trade would be a steal for us, and I don't see how Utah would do it unless they see something in Bradley that the rest of us don't.

·
Chillin'
20,141 Posts
Originally posted by Psubs

The summer league is in Utah, maybe they saw Bradley's double-double.
Yeah, but I guess they didn't see Bradley looking lost on the court last season. This is summer league anyway.

And apparently GG offered Hakeem and Bradley for Marshall anyway.

His idiocy astounds me.

·
Chillin'
20,141 Posts
Bradley makes $1 million. Montross makes $2 million. I don't mind those, but I really want to trade JYD, who makes nearly $6 million and Hakeem, who makes over $5 million. Hakeem is the sole reason why we couldn't re-sign Keon, and JYD is just plain overpaid for a cheerleader. He is a tough hustler and great rebounder, and he does get the fans in the game, but all his points are garbage points, coming off dunks and layups. He doesn't deserve more than $3.5 million IMO.

·
Chillin'
20,141 Posts
Originally posted by Psubs

I think Utah laughed at the Hakeem thing but it sounds like that it's JYD and Bradley.

Wouldn't you look lost in your rookie season seeing 3 minutes per game.:yes:
Mamadou didn't. And don't give me the second year argument because he didn't get any PT in his rookie season, it was just like his rookie season.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts