Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i think he should never wear that stupid *** headband again. he puts it right over his eyes when he wears it. no wonder he shot so crappy last night... he coulsn't see where the hell he was shooting... lol

·
Registered
816 Posts
Headbands are cool......but not vinces..

He looked like some 15 year old punk with it over his ears and almost covering his eyes. I wanted him to suck just because he looked like such a tool.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Originally posted by <b><< SkipToMyLou >></b>!

Yeah that would be :cool:
It wouldn't be right without JYD. :no:

·
Registered
354 Posts
I dunno. I thought that wearing headbands would be good for Vince. I mean, the last time I saw Vince in a headband, he scored like 50 points in the 2001 playoffs. So, before the Indiana game, I thought Vince would have that magic and shoot the lights out! Guess I was wrong...:cry:

·
Registered
816 Posts
Originally posted by <b>g_prince_4_lyfe</b>!
I dunno. I thought that wearing headbands would be good for Vince. I mean, the last time I saw Vince in a headband, he scored like 50 points in the 2001 playoffs. So, before the Indiana game, I thought Vince would have that magic and shoot the lights out! Guess I was wrong...:cry:
He probably thought he was shooting the lights out, but that was just because his damn headband went over his eyes.

·
Registered
7,724 Posts
Originally posted by <b>MrTasty</b>!

He probably thought he was shooting the lights out, but that was just because his damn headband went over his eyes.
Yup. He literally shot the lights out when his headband went over his eyes while he was shooting. :D

·
Fear The Red
8,910 Posts
they should all wear long socks and headbands to show unity, that is how i could tell AD did not want to be here, in the 2001 payoffs everyone wore headbands but him and alvin

·
STL4LIFE
5,841 Posts
Starters all wear purple head bands but properly, vince's on friday was wacky.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Jalen looked cool with the headband over his ears, Vince looked cool with the headband behind his ears. And they won. Coincidence? I don't think so.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts