Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Vinces headband

793 views 19 replies 15 participants last post by  MrTasty 
#1 ·
i think he should never wear that stupid *** headband again. he puts it right over his eyes when he wears it. no wonder he shot so crappy last night... he coulsn't see where the hell he was shooting... lol

#5 ·
Originally posted by <b><< SkipToMyLou >></b>!

Yeah that would be :cool:
It wouldn't be right without JYD. :no:

#9 ·
I dunno. I thought that wearing headbands would be good for Vince. I mean, the last time I saw Vince in a headband, he scored like 50 points in the 2001 playoffs. So, before the Indiana game, I thought Vince would have that magic and shoot the lights out! Guess I was wrong...:cry:

#11 ·
Originally posted by <b>g_prince_4_lyfe</b>!
I dunno. I thought that wearing headbands would be good for Vince. I mean, the last time I saw Vince in a headband, he scored like 50 points in the 2001 playoffs. So, before the Indiana game, I thought Vince would have that magic and shoot the lights out! Guess I was wrong...:cry:
He probably thought he was shooting the lights out, but that was just because his damn headband went over his eyes.

#12 ·
Originally posted by <b>MrTasty</b>!

He probably thought he was shooting the lights out, but that was just because his damn headband went over his eyes.
Yup. He literally shot the lights out when his headband went over his eyes while he was shooting. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.