Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man! What an awesome game last night! Everytime the Kings needed to silence the crowd they'd hit a huge shot! Anyway, would anyone have any pictures or know of a website that has a picture of Vlade's tattoo?

Thanks! :D

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
Man! What an awesome game last night! Everytime the Kings needed to silence the crowd they'd hit a huge shot! Anyway, would anyone have any pictures or know of a website that has a picture of Vlade's tattoo?

LOL! I don't know about the tattoo - but maybe someone will come along who does. :)

It was another great game tonight! Hopefully, we'll see the Celtics beat the nets and that also will become a series. I really like it when the conference finals are exciting and not over in 4 as they have been in some past years.

Reactions: AirJordan™

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Vlade's Gay?

Vlade's Gay? :rolleyes: No way dude! He's got more heart than "Vinsanity". Vince is a gutless stat whore that quit on his team at the end of the season. Vince could learn something about desire and heart from watching Vlade play.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Vlade isn't gay. He could be a gay actor in a movie because he's so good at acting. Hey, I don't like Vlade, but to say he's gay is goin a little too far.

·
Registered
7,724 Posts
Da tattoo looks pretty cool, a panther ?? anyone with info bout it ?

·
Registered
720 Posts
Originally posted by <b>621710</b>!
Vlade isn't gay. He could be a gay actor in a movie because he's so good at acting. Hey, I don't like Vlade, but to say he's gay is goin a little too far.
Sometimes you have to act to get what you want, its a smartness. by the way, he is one of my favorites players

1 - 11 of 11 Posts