Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
18 points and 8 boards vs. My Knicks last night. What's his contract status? Is he going to be around during the rebuilding phase? He could be a part of the Suns' future.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
The great thing about JAke is that he gives u the intangibles... HE must absolutely be part of Suns future... not as a protagonist, because he is not an high level starter but he has to be part of the rotation and play 15-20 minutes per night..

·
Registered
9,747 Posts
Jake will be part of this team. He is a solid backup.

He is like what Madsen was to the Lakers and now Wolves.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Originally posted by <b>BigAmare</b>!
Jake will be part of this team. He is a solid backup.

He is like what Madsen was to the Lakers and now Wolves.
He is better than that. He is a very good player, makes good decisions most of the time.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Voshkul is agreat player. He will defenitly be a part of our future as a starting C or backup. HE is a hard worker and Colangelo has alwasy love that.

·
Registered
31 Posts
On the game today they said that he leads the league in fouls. Thats too bad. Did you see the play today where Yao barely got touched and flew. That was hilarious

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
YEah Jake gets no calls and i hate it. The guys literraly punch him and he doesnt get anything and then he does what your supposed to and steps right in front of the guy with arms up and he gets the foul. REFS.

·
Registered
9,747 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Joe Johnson #2</b>!
On the game today they said that he leads the league in fouls. Thats too bad. Did you see the play today where Yao barely got touched and flew. That was hilarious
Exactly. His decision making is definately not very good and his talent neither.
He commits a LOT of offensive fouls.

He is almost a stiff but he is a fighter, has a big heart and gives everything every night. Like I said he is like Mark Madsen just better.

That being said Jake is a role player the perfect backup guy.

·
Premium Member
3,533 Posts
I like him cause he gives his all when he is in the game. Picks up a lot of bad fouls though...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts