Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Should "sloth appreciation thread" stay stickied

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
30,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you want to keep the great thread, sloth appreciation thread stickied for another 2 weeks from the end of the voting then vote yes. If you don't you may miss out on some very witty humor, seinfeld spoofs, and everyone making fun of me for seinfeld spoofs.

Or you can go and vote no. Side with the man, but no we don't want to go with the man, we have to fight it. They will win. Vote yes to keep it.

·
Is not afraid of shadows!
5,094 Posts
sloth said:
Baby Seals and BabyblueSlugga both come out as BS, and it would be BS if this thread got unstickied.
hehehe.....

.....talk about one of the crappier posts (literally) I've ever seen!

;)

·
Registered
30,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Theo and RPMurphys votes are void because they are not part of the Bulls community.

·
Registered
30,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What you guys are trying to do to this thread is Close Up The Shop. Well I like Setting Up The Shop, and keeping it set up. Well Setting Up The Shop is one of your guys favorite posters, and if you Closed Up The Shop on his account millions would be devestated. Now go act like they are Closing Up The Shop on his account, and go vote yes.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
You've had your minute. You need to learn when to let go. Go out gracefully, and all that. As it is, right now, you're like that smell that won't go away.

·
Administrator 12/02--7/07
36,839 Posts
The thread has been up for 10 minutes, and the vote is currently 11-1 against.

And in the past 10 minutes there have only been 12-14 registered members viewing the Bulls forum.

Hmmm...

·
Registered
10,189 Posts
I don't see any harm in it personally, but it does clutter up the top of the page and isn't technically anything Bulls related. On the other hand, sloth did spend an arm and a leg to sticky that up there.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
LOL, just buy another one!

-Joe C.

Reactions: Nightfly

·
Registered
13,546 Posts
ChiBulls2315, JRose5, mizenkay, rawse, remlover, RP McMurphy, ShamBulls, Sir Patchwork, Theo!, TomBoerwinkle#1, Wynn have all voted no

ChiBulls2315 and mizenkay votes are void because they're mods
JRose5 vote is void because Jalen doesn't play anymore, making him a Raptors fan
Rawse, RP and Theos votes are void because they are mods of other forums
Wynns vote is void because he has a photo of a cow in his avatar
ShamBulls vote is void because I said so
Sir Patchworks vote is void because this is his second account, therefore its worthless
remlovers vote is void because..because it is
TB#1s vote is void because he is blue

Wow, therefore your winning Sloth! You'll get to keep your thread open! Hurray for voids

·
Registered
30,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yodurk said:
I don't see any harm in it personally, but it does clutter up the top of the page and isn't technically anything Bulls related. On the other hand, sloth did spend an arm and a leg to sticky that up there.
I lost all my Ucash for this thread.....

and we still haven't heard from jollyoscars, RetroDreams, truebluefan, PC Load Letter, spongyfungy, arenas, and all the other sloth fans.

·
Premium Member
6,940 Posts
I voted yes...

I did it because I admire Sloth's resiliency...and because he earned it.

Reactions: Nightfly

·
Registered
30,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Joe Camel said:
LOL, just buy another one!

-Joe C.
Well, I don't know who this camel fella is, but he is right. He appears to be a community moderator, and will re-sticky it for 1 Ucash. Who is this Joe Camel guy any how..... :biggrin:

·
Is not afraid of shadows!
5,094 Posts
sloth said:
I lost all my Ucash for this thread.....

and we still haven't heard from jollyoscars, RetroDreams, truebluefan, PC Load Letter, spongyfungy, arenas, and all the other sloth fans.
Of course you haven't heard from them. I've got them all tied up in my basement until after the Tuesday deadline. Besides, since they are your "fans", their votes are VOID!

;)

·
Old-Timer
2,619 Posts
No. It's been up for a week already and we could really use more room at the top of page. Sorry, sloth, but I think you've had your 15 minutes. Time to move on.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts