Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
We Just Wanna Chill
12,088 Posts
im glad the Heat won. Nice game from wade and walker coming off the bench. However, i dont think this is a good thread to be started in the "NBAs General" section. Im expecting this thread to be moved to the Heat forum...

·
Beer Drinker!!!
8,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
gio30584 said:
im glad the Heat won. Nice game from wade and walker coming off the bench. However, i dont think this is a good thread to be started in the "NBAs General" section. Im expecting this thread to be moved to the Heat forum...
Why should it be moved?

If it was Kobe or Bron that did it the thread would stick!

I'll let this thread stay for tonight as I usually do for threads outlining a player's big game, but expect it to be moved tomorrow. Also, the mods try to be as consistent as possible. We're not robots (unless you are referring to Petey).

- Premier

·
We Just Wanna Chill
12,088 Posts
Iron Man said:
Why should it be moved?

If it was Kobe or Bron that did it the thread would stick!
Usually threads like these get moved. If it doesnt , i dont care. Im just pissed off i missed the game!! :censored:

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Wade was total domination tonight. He made one of the best defenders in the league look horrible tonight. Also, GP did a pretty nice job on AI. If u look at t eh boxscores it doesn't look like that, but in the game he denied Ivy a lot.

Heat w/o Shaq 5-2.

·
Registered
15,963 Posts

·
Registered
45,854 Posts
MJG said:
Not that I'm saying it isn't a great game, but doesn't he average around 24/8/8? Unless I'm way off, this isn't all that much better than usual for him.
That is his average but it was the way he got those numbers. It was just crazy how he was slithering through the lane at ease and dunking at will in this game. Especially because of who was guarding him.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Damn...I hope the Sixers bounce back after the loss.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Dominating performance by wade. He was getting to the basket for all of his points. And not to forget his rebounding and assists.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
wait now we have a thread for an almost triple double...lol. Good game though by Wade

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
I caught some of the highlights, and Wade just looked like he was having his way the entire night; got plenty of dunks on the break, in traffic...Great game by Wade.

I was really hoping for the Sixers to pull through this game and the Cleveland game; if they did, they'd probably get a whole lot more respect than they do now.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Great game for DWade, obviously, but that's a tough matchup for Iggy. he's much better suited guarding longer, bigger 2s and 3s than someone like Wade. But of course that's why Dwyane is so good, there just aren't many defenders that can stay in front of him and still be strong enough to slow him down.

The other thing is a lot of Dwyane's points came off of picks where Philly's bigs just didn't help very much. Can't blame AI (the big one) for that.

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
It seems that everyone is lighting up the Sixers defense. I thought that Iguodala was such a great defender? It seems that folks have been able to get into the paint at will against them.

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
The OUTLAW said:
It seems that everyone is lighting up the Sixers defense. I thought that Iguodala was such a great defender? It seems that folks have been able to get into the paint at will against them.
Its funny b/c Lebron jsut completed his triple double last night oddly enough vs the SIXERS...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts