Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
14,055 Posts
he played fine in the pistons game

today he played little minutes due to foul trouble and a flu that amost didnt let him play. He missed shoot around and was questionable up to the game

2 games ago (the bucks game), he played good imo. We were up so much in the first quarter, he didnt really look to score the rest of the game. It was a very easy win
Look at the box score to see the balance we had in that game
http://www.nba.com/games/20060404/MILMIA/boxscore.html

with that said, he was better a little earlier in the season. He had that great run after the all star break, and has fallen a little bit since. He looks like he is tired, especially on defense, but is still getting it gone. I expect the heat to rest him when we clinch second seed. The magic number is 4, which we should get with like 3 games remaining in the season

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
23isback said:
Has Wade been losing his game lately? Last three games, he got into a fight with Hamilton, the game before that had like 15 points and the one today, he only had like 11 points.

All players go through slumps, doesn't mean Wade is losing his game. Not everyone is like Jordan who can play in the Finals with the flu and score 35 points.

·
OG
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
D.J. said:
All players go through slumps, doesn't mean Wade is losing his game. Not everyone is like Jordan who can play in the Finals with the flu and score 35 points.
I know....I'm not saying Wade sucks now or anything, but he's in a slump like you said and is losing his game lately i'm sure he'll do fine in the playoffs...i hope.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Y'know what? It's about time Wade goes OFF. I'm talking 50+ points, 10 or so rebounds, 10+ assists, a few blocks, steals, you know the deal.. i mean, damn, what the hell is taking him so long? And i'm like the biggest Wade fan in the world, but damn, guy needs to explode already!

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
blh5387 said:
Y'know what? It's about time Wade goes OFF. I'm talking 50+ points, 10 or so rebounds, 10+ assists, a few blocks, steals, you know the deal.. i mean, damn, what the hell is taking him so long? And i'm like the biggest Wade fan in the world, but damn, guy needs to explode already!
so u dont consider 44-7-9 a week ago an explosion. wow i guess wade fans have lebron standards now

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
naibsel said:
so u dont consider 44-7-9 a week ago an explosion. wow i guess wade fans have lebron standards now
Yeah, that is indeed an explosion, but I know he's got something else in him. I can sense it in him, but I think he's just afraid to let it all out.

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
Arenas outplayed Wade tonight... too bad Washington's bigs were terrible or the Wizards could have won. Etan Thomas and Brendan Haywood made Shaq look like he was a few years ago, Jamison failed to step up, and Caron Butler sat out due to injuries. It just goes to show that Arenas can play on the same level as Wade but his teammates cannot make the Wizards even slightly competitive against the Heat.

·
Registered
4,987 Posts
EHL said:
Rip Hamilton was actually happy that he has integrated some of Reggie Miller's tactics into his arsenal. Sad.
I thought the kick to trip Wade was Bowenesque. However, in my opinion that is a part of basketball and being the best player on the court Wade should understand some players will do whatever they have to do to gain the upperhand. Wade better expect this type of play from Hamilton come playoff time and not take it personal as he did.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
blh5387 said:
yo im wishing he does that too man, badly, but u gotta understand he's a Guard, not a Forward, im sure he could get something like 40-10-10, but to do wat he does, get the rebounds and blocks he does, its quite phenominal for a 6'4 guard....

·
Registered
4,383 Posts
blh5387 said:
Yeah, that is indeed an explosion, but I know he's got something else in him. I can sense it in him, but I think he's just afraid to let it all out.

No, its just that hes not selfish enough to do so. Hes a great teamate so that means he will try to get his team involved instead of playing like... well we all know who but Im not starting a flame war.

·
15 STRONG
27,437 Posts
f22egl said:
Arenas outplayed Wade tonight... too bad Washington's bigs were terrible or the Wizards could have won. Etan Thomas and Brendan Haywood made Shaq look like he was a few years ago, Jamison failed to step up, and Caron Butler sat out due to injuries. It just goes to show that Arenas can play on the same level as Wade but his teammates cannot make the Wizards even slightly competitive against the Heat.
if you want to say he outplayed him by looking at stats, then yes. But look who won, and look at how much Wade played. I'll take the Win, arenas can take his stats, and we all know who the better player is........

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.