Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
he doesnt have the height to dominate at the nba level, at his peak i predict a poor man's chauncey billups as he does not have chauncey's skillset.

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
visionary432 said:
he doesnt have the height to dominate at the nba level, at his peak i predict a poor man's chauncey billups as he does not have chauncey's skillset.
AI is 3 inches shorter... people said the same thing about him...This will be a fun thread to bump later.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
OMG how could could you say that. Wade will be a great player. If not HOF. He's way past Billups in skillset IMO. They dont even play the same position. Wade is a SG more than a PG. You must hate Wade to be saying this.

·
Premium Member
18,840 Posts
The dude's obviously trolling don't bother replying to the thread

·
Banned
662 Posts
I somewhat agree, although Billups is Garbage compared to wade, wade will not dominate at the NBA level, the dude has no shot what to ever. I dont see him being an Iverson, maybe a shorter poor mans stackhouse without the shot.

·
Beer Drinker!!!
8,247 Posts
visionary432 said:
Billups has been in the league 8 seasons and only his last 3 compare to Wades rookie stats!!!

Billups couldnt even sniff the season Flash is having this year!!!

End of story...

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
I think calling him a bust is going to far.

Maybe he won't reach the expectations that a lot of his fans believe.

ie. Dominating like Jordan or 25/8/8

But calling his a bust is going toooooooo far.

·
Beer Drinker!!!
8,247 Posts
Travis76 said:
I somewhat agree, although Billups is Garbage compared to wade, wade will not dominate at the NBA level, the dude has no shot what to ever. I dont see him being an Iverson, maybe a shorter poor mans stackhouse without the shot.
1. Wade is already dominating at the NBA level!!!

2. Hes got a deadly mid-range jam!!!

3. Stack and AI are about as one-dimensional as u can get!!! If u think Flash is comparable to them ur wacked out of ur f'n mind!!!

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Travis76 said:
He doesn't have a shot right now but he doesn't need one. He shoots almost 50% from the floor and he will develop a better shot as his career goes on. Just look at MJ's 3ptfg% over the first couple of years he was in the league.

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
wade will be the best player in the nba one day mvp

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
hey add me to your greg pop fan club

·
Registered
12,128 Posts
I think Wade is much more like AI w/ 4 inches and a conscience than like Billups.

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
HEATLUNATIC said:
1. Wade is already dominating at the NBA level!!!

2. Hes got a deadly mid-range jam!!!

3. Stack and AI are about as one-dimensional as u can get!!! If u think Flash is comparable to them ur wacked out of ur f'n mind!!!
How in the world is AI one dimensional?

·
Charge!
3,922 Posts
Its kinda early to call Wade a bust, and he is looking pretty good so far. I would venture to say that more than a few teams would like to have him on their roster.

G-Force

·
We Warriors
15,623 Posts
The Future7 said:
OMG how could could you say that. Wade will be a great player. If not HOF. He's way past Billups in skillset IMO. They dont even play the same position. Wade is a SG more than a PG. You must hate Wade to be saying this.
what does OMG stand for?

1 - 20 of 62 Posts