Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Administrator
115,886 Posts
Yeah, he'd be more of a pick-up to keep an eye on. Not start right away unless you need him.

·
Registered
17,279 Posts
I just won my league with no significant adds. In fact, the only players I added who contributed at all were Charles Clay, Mason Crosby, and Andy Dalton who I picked up last week in anticipation of him going against the Vikings during Championship Week. Say hello to the best drafted team in fantasy history:

QB: Andrew Luck
RB: Jamaal Charles
RB: Eddie Lacy
RB/WR: Frank Gore
WR: Jordy Nelson
WR: lol... uh... Roddy White? Greg Jennings?
Defense: Seattle

It's a keeper league. I'll obviously be keeping Charles for a 4th Rounder as I have for several years, and Lacy for free (2nd Rounders are free), but not sure if I want to keep Luck (11th), Nelson (3rd), or Gore (1st) for my last keeper. The only reason I'm contemplating not keeping Luck is because I think he's easily replaceable whereas Nelson and Gore can pair with Lacy and Charles to create a top tier core. My instinct is to keep Nelson because I'll then get #10 and #11 overall to basically fill in the rest of my roster.

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
I won my title game by 80 points. The only additions I made were kickers, defense, and back-up QB's.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts