Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
I find it funny seriously. And when Syracuse loses to Vermont tomorrow, people are gonnna be like how did that happen?(I have Vermong beating the Cuse)

·
Registered
75 Posts
DHarris34Phan said:
this could be one crazy night.... :banana:
....TELL me about it.

I have Arizona making it to the Elite 8 before they lose to Illinois.... :curse:

I have Wake in the FINAL FOUR. :curse: :curse:

...and WINTHROP IS BEATING GONZAGA by four with 3 minutes left in the first half!

OY VEY....

·
Registered
75 Posts
LMAO!

Texas is down at the half to Nevada!

This is CRAZY! It's like the exact opposite of this morning....I don't have ANY picks correct right now, even though Gonzaga just went back up by one and all these games are at the half....

...uh....did I mention :curse: !?!!!!!

·
Say Cheese
3,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
March Madness is in the air baby....if Wake goes down, what does that mean for Chris Paul....do you think he would go pro after a defeat like that???

·
Registered
75 Posts
...that's a good question.

Or does he come back next year, knowing he'll dominate the ACC?

But they haven't lost yet, and could easily go on a 20-0 run here....so let's stop there.

LOL

·
Say Cheese
3,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
VERBZ said:
...that's a good question.

Or does he come back next year, knowing he'll dominate the ACC?

But they haven't lost yet, and could easily go on a 20-0 run here....so let's stop there.

LOL
Good Call :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Call me a bad bloke, but I'd love to see Wake go out. Would guarantee Andrew Bogut as the #1 pick.

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
Greg Ostertag! said:
Call me a bad bloke, but I'd love to see Wake go out. Would guarantee Andrew Bogut as the #1 pick.
two names and two words

Kenyon Martin= DOESN'T MATTER

·
Registered
75 Posts
HOW DO A 6'8" AND 6'9" frontcourt tandem BOTH MISS GIMME SHOTS!?!?!

Texas is toast.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
My bracket is already so horribly screwed it doesn't even matter.....thanks Bama and Pitt.... :curse:

·
Registered
8,669 Posts
I did one bracket this year and had Gonzaga going to the final four.

Frankly, I don't care if they win. Actually, I do - I want them to lose. That's why I find brackets stupid - people end up cheering for teams they shouldn't. Sit back and enjoy a potential upset, not one of your teams losing in a stupid bracket, that will be one by the biggest idiot at your office or school because they pick all the favourites. So what ... you picked one first round upset. Won't matter in the end.

Anyway brackets are stupid - everyone cheer for Winthrop god dammit.

End of Rant :)

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
JuniorNoboa said:
I did one bracket this year and had Gonzaga going to the final four.

Frankly, I don't care if they win. Actually, I do - I want them to lose. That's why I find brackets stupid - people end up cheering for teams they shouldn't. Sit back and enjoy a potential upset, not one of your teams losing in a stupid bracket, that will be one by the biggest idiot at your office or school because they pick all the favourites. So what ... you picked one first round upset. Won't matter in the end.

Anyway brackets are stupid - everyone cheer for Winthrop god dammit.

End of Rant :)
so your rooting for Vermont tomorrow??

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Go Vermont!!

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
JuniorNoboa said:
You no the answer to that.

But you should be cheering for Vermont!!

why??? I don't just root for underdogs for the sake of it, I root for whoever I want, no big difference in rooting for the underdog or the favorite its sports not that special

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
I am rooting for Vermont cuz I think they'll win. I have a feeling Taylor Coppenrath will explode. After al this is the white man's tournament (Bogut, Morrison)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts