Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wally Knick?

"Seeing [Shawn] Marion get it, [Baron] Davis get it, I feel like I'm there with those two guys," Szczerbiak said. "I want to be paid fairly. You look at the way I play against the Ray Allens, Sprewells, the Houstons, Michael Finleys. You stack up the numbers, I just want to be compensated accordingly."

Why does this guy think he's better than he really is? You Minnesota fans know more about Wally than I do, but to me Wally is barely worth the mid level.

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Originally posted by <b>GeorgiaSports</b>!
Wally Knick?

"Seeing [Shawn] Marion get it, [Baron] Davis get it, I feel like I'm there with those two guys," Szczerbiak said. "I want to be paid fairly. You look at the way I play against the Ray Allens, Sprewells, the Houstons, Michael Finleys. You stack up the numbers, I just want to be compensated accordingly."

Why does this guy think he's better than he really is? You Minnesota fans know more about Wally than I do, but to me Wally is barely worth the mid level.
He's a good player but hes a believer of his own hype. He is NOT a TEAM oriented player. PERIOD

·
Registered
383 Posts
Re: Re: Wally: I'm right there with Marion and Baron Davis

Originally posted by <b>BEEZ</b>!

He's a good player but hes a believer of his own hype. He is NOT a TEAM oriented player. PERIOD
very much agreed, if he and garnett worked as a team, the twolves would have been past the first round a while ago and to the WCF. remember when they were first in their division by a couple of games last year but then they slipped and finished in 3rd because garnett and wally couldnt work as a team, same thing with shaq and kobe, who both thought they were the 1st option. but if wallyworld and kg worked it out like kobe and shaq, then they would be one of the dominant duos in the league. if they work as a team this year, count them in in the WCF.

·
Registered
6,268 Posts
Originally posted by <b>GeorgiaSports</b>!
Wally Knick?

Actually he is worth those two players its just that his ego makes us not want to admit that hes that good. I think he could be the star player of a team but with KG on your squad that would probably never happen

·
Registered
383 Posts
Re: Re: Wally: I'm right there with Marion and Baron Davis

Originally posted by <b>Dragnsmke1</b>!

Actually he is worth those two players its just that his ego makes us not want to admit that hes that good. I think he could be the star player of a team but with KG on your squad that would probably never happen
maybe, but remember, hes not that good of a defensive player.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts