Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I admit he's no savior, however, I'm afraid George is playing hurt. I predict George will soon be on the injured list and Walton will be reactivated. Kwame should be back sooner then anticipated and Mihm will be able to mend his ankle and should be back to normal for thursday's game against the sonics. Again, I was dissapointed with Jackon's lineups in the 4th. Vujacic almost concinved us that Jackon's lineups were working but, it was Vujacic trying to save his own job by knocking down clutch threes and making key steals and assists in tjhe 4th. WHY WAS BYNUM PLAYIING IN THE 4TH OF A GAME WE SHOULD HAVE WON? Here's my lineup:

Smush
Kobe
Lamar
Cook
Mihm

The bench doesn't need to include the whole f...in team Phil. What happened to veterans win games down the strecth and through a season Phil? The BENCH MOB should consist of Vujacic, Walton, Bynum (BUT NOT IN THE 4TH PHIL!) Mckey and George if you can play. Profit and Green suck and Bynum is only playing because Kwame is out. The lakers need offensive help, but the truth is they don't have to get it from one guy, like Odom for instance. If they can continue with the improved defense and rebounding, and start PASSING THE BALL (KOBE!), I think the Lakers have the potential to be like the Pistons of this season, where they are through defense and rebouding begin to start the up-tempo team offense that the Pistons and Suns enjoy. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK????

·
Premium Member
27,241 Posts
How boring.. The season is stupid if Luke Walton is suppose to be some kinda impact player.. Granted he actually knows the triangle so I suppose it could be a positive there..

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
I am suprised you were able to lure Bill out of retirement,but hes a major improvement over your current bigs :angel:

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Brian34Cook said:
Granted he actually knows the triangle so I suppose it could be a positive there..
he knows the triangle like the 3rd best on the team

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
4,565 Posts
yup i think its playoffs now hhahhaaa...

he really sucks, i dont know why they even re-signed him....

just cuz he had one good assist year doesnt mean anything....

·
Premium Member
23,770 Posts
i think our problems have just begun... thank you luke walton

Throw In Down Big Fella, Throw It Down

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
1,486 Posts