Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
2,077 Posts
Is that article supposed to be a joke.

KG for Al jefferson + filler??
WTF

I think the Twolves would be looking for Picks and Pierce if they were gonna trade a future HOF.
The guy says he "heard about the knicks trading channing frye for KG." Nice trade for the knicks. :rofl:


And i love how some people actually act like this is legitimate.

WOW
 

· Registered
Joined
·
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
mo76 said:
Is that article supposed to be a joke.

KG for Al jefferson + filler??
WTF

I think the Twolves would be looking for Picks and Pierce if they were gonna trade a future HOF.
The guy says he "heard about the knicks trading channing frye for KG." Nice trade for the knicks. :rofl:


And i love how some people actually act like this is legitimate.

WOW
Not a joke at all... I even said its probably not happening, but they get Al Jefferson and two first round draft picks... one of them is guaranteed to be a top 10 with the way we are going this year... so Al Jefferson, a top 10 pick, and a top 07 draft pick. There was rumors of a Frye for KG deal just like there is rumors of a KG Boozer deal right now... yes they are just rumors, but some rumors have truth behind them. I think Jefferson and two first like that would be much better then boozer or channing. But again, like I said, I know myself it will probably never happen.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
161 Posts
Man the points and wins we would have.... but I DON'T think it will happen but I will be all for it as long we don't ruin or foundation.....
 

· Registered
Joined
·
3,673 Posts
Celtics_Fan_34 said:
Man the points and wins we would have.... but I DON'T think it will happen but I will be all for it as long we don't ruin or foundation.....
I think it's safe to say DA has gone away from the youth foundation, and is trying to win now, and looking into the future at the same time. Which is why I don't completely hate him.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
13,096 Posts
KingHandles said:
I think it's safe to say DA has gone away from the youth foundation, and is trying to win now, and looking into the future at the same time. Which is why I don't completely hate him.
And you base this on the two first round picks we have this year, two first round picks we have next year and the two first round picks we have in 08?
 

· Registered
Joined
·
3,673 Posts
aquaitious said:
And you base this on the two first round picks we have this year, two first round picks we have next year and the two first round picks we have in 08?
No, I don't have any idea what picks we have, but now I do. I just felt a shifting in the wind, that's all I'm basing my opinion on. Yeah, we'll get youth, but DA will keep a handfull of vets around, I hope.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
13,096 Posts
KingHandles said:
No, I don't have any idea what picks we have, but now I do. I just felt a shifting in the wind, that's all I'm basing my opinion on. Yeah, we'll get youth, but DA will keep a handfull of vets around, I hope.
Vets like Jefferson, Perkins, Green, Gomes and West?

We only get to keep 15. :D
 
21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top