Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Wanna See KG in a Celts Uni? Look!

1K views 30 replies 17 participants last post by  redz 
#1 ·
Another C's website I post on wrote a decent article about how the Celtics should trade for KG. The cool thing about it is they have a pic of KG in a celtics uniform that I thought I would share. Not saying it is amazing or anything just thought some of you might want to see it. Link is http://www.celticspride.net and the article is on their main page under the news section. Peace!

#27 ·
KingHandles said:
I think it's safe to say DA has gone away from the youth foundation, and is trying to win now, and looking into the future at the same time. Which is why I don't completely hate him.
And you base this on the two first round picks we have this year, two first round picks we have next year and the two first round picks we have in 08?

#29 ·
aquaitious said:
And you base this on the two first round picks we have this year, two first round picks we have next year and the two first round picks we have in 08?
No, I don't have any idea what picks we have, but now I do. I just felt a shifting in the wind, that's all I'm basing my opinion on. Yeah, we'll get youth, but DA will keep a handfull of vets around, I hope.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.