Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
iF u r looking for a good basketball game for the love of god dont buy nba 2004 its the most ****ed up game ive ever played. If u play season mode u will see what i mean. U miss everything when u r in the lead and the computer makes everythung when they are down. its soo stupid.:upset:

·
Jesus Shuttlesworth
17,071 Posts
yea its kinda gay- but the biggest problem is with the fa's

·
Bulls/Chisox Fan
1,504 Posts
That game has a million problems.. plus the way they organize stats is awful.. you can't even see what team a player played for in years past..

The fact that the slowest player in the league can catch up to like Iverson and reject him from behind 9 times out of 10, and even draw the offensive foul on him sometimes is ridiculous..

yet until 2005 comes out I'll still play occasionally.. just cause theres no other basketball game on the pc..

·
Banned
4,016 Posts
Originally posted by <b>KidCanada101</b>!
iF u r looking for a good basketball game for the love of god dont buy nba 2004 its the most ****ed up game ive ever played. If u play season mode u will see what i mean. U miss everything when u r in the lead and the computer makes everythung when they are down. its soo stupid.:upset:
they fixed that in nba live 2005

·
Bulls/Chisox Fan
1,504 Posts
Would it kill them to make original introductions.. I mean the same things over and over again are so sad.. no player intros or nothing.. it would be nice to see cut scenes for championships banners too..

·
Registered
668 Posts
aside from Madden, all EA games are nothing compared to sega sports ESPN games. NHL 2k5, and last years NBA were amazing. way better than EA.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Originally posted by <b>A.W.#8</b>!
aside from Madden, all EA games are nothing compared to sega sports ESPN games. NHL 2k5, and last years NBA were amazing. way better than EA.
:yes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts