Harpring
Memo
Tag

Baron Davis
Jason Richardson
Dunleavy
Murphy
Foyle

Pietrus is injuried and will not play. There is some chance that AK will play.

The Jazz will need a good defense game from Deron and Giricek.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Re: Warriors at Jazz 11/25/05 7:00 MST

Giricek really played hard against Redd and Allen. Richardson is a harder slasher than Redd, so we'll see there.

EDIT: Note to qman: It should actually be MST, not MDT.

·
Charge!
3,922 Posts
Wow, big first quarter. The Jazz be leading 27-11 with 3:24 to go in the first, amking 11 of thier first 16 shots. MEanwhile, the Warriors cannot buy a shot.

·
Registered
3,670 Posts
G-Force said:
Wow, big first quarter. The Jazz be leading 27-11 with 3:24 to go in the first, amking 11 of thier first 16 shots. MEanwhile, the Warriors cannot buy a shot.
too bad you bet for warriors to win :boohoo:

·
Charge!
3,922 Posts
AK-47 said:
too bad you bet for warriors to win :boohoo:
You got me there. My vBookie bets do not always line up with who I want to win. And right now its looking like I may lose this bet...

G-Force

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
G-Force said:
You got me there. My vBookie bets do not always line up with who I want to win. And right now its looking like I may lose this bet...

G-Force
Nope, you win! :)

Watching Warriors games = never good for my blood pressure. They are too exciting for their own good...

·
Charge!
3,922 Posts
AK-47 said:
ok your watching the game right? Does Deron Williams look like a rookie out on that floor?
No, I was following the game online on Yahoo sports by watchiing the live boxscore. Its not the same as watching it on TV, but it can make a boring night more exciting. There were alot of close games tonight.

G-Force

·
Registered
3,670 Posts
Deron Williams dunks over Ike Diogu... you guys have to see the highlight on that, maybe they will show it on espn.

·
Sincerely, Derrick Rose
3,012 Posts
THat dunk was siiiccckkk!!!

I didn't know Deron has that in him. Tomahawk jam on Diogu. **** the ball back and just flushes it on Diogu's grill.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts