Williams | Giricek | Humphries | Okur | Ostertag

Key Matchup

vs.

Troy Murphy...................Mehmet Okur
</center>

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
If we don't win, I will be very, very sad.

Not only does Utah not have Kirilenko, but we have Baron Davis back as point, so no more Fisher playing point.

·
Rest In Peace girllovesthegame
6,253 Posts
Yoyo said:
If we don't win, I will be very, very sad.

Not only does Utah not have Kirilenko, but we have Baron Davis back as point, so no more Fisher playing point.
But the Jazz has Okur who has been playing very well this season. Should be a good game.

·
Premium Member
6,651 Posts
From the game we lost in Oakland to the Jazz, Utah has lost AK47, McLeod, and Harpring. We've lost Pietrus, but have gained Diogu, which should help us rebounding vs. this squad. Although they didn't exactly kill us on the boards in the last match-up (Utah outrebounded us 48-41), they certainly outhustled us for all the key loose balls.

I think we'll actually lose this one--even w/ a day off for Thanksgiving, we'll be tired and MM will be outcoached by Jerry Sloan.

Warriors 87
Jazz 92

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Utah just went on a 20-3 run to lead 27-11. :brokenhea

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Deron Williams is tearing **** up.

Also, Diogu looks good. Posting up and blocking shots. He is getting winded easily though.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Yes, Diogu's doing pretty well for his 2nd NBA game.

Jazz 67-64 at the end of the 3rd even though Warriors have been shooting 37% FG and 54% FT.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Great finish. Fish and Dunleavy were clutch.

Bonehead move of the night goes to Harpring whose flagrant foul gave the Warriors life.

Did you guys need that Deron dunk? That was nasty.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Watching Warriors games isn't good for my blood pressure, haha...

Such relief. Dun-Dun actually played tonight, it's shocking. Dunleavy 2FTs, Baron dunk, Dunleavy 3, J-Rich 3, Fisher 3, J-Rich 2FTs. Amazing stuff we can do on clutch. We can't shoot 3's in the first 3 quarters, but we can in the 4th. It's bizarre...

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
halfbreed said:
Great finish. Fish and Dunleavy were clutch.

Bonehead move of the night goes to Harpring whose flagrant foul gave the Warriors life.

Did you guys need that Deron dunk? That was nasty.
Didn't see the dunk, but i heard Diogu got posterized. Good. That kinda **** makes a rookie get tougher. Get tough Ike.

Didnt see the flagrant either, but i heard MikeD grew some chest hair after that. Good. Beat some toughness into that mf too.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts