Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Warriors need to take Caron Butler with the 3rd pick. He's better than Dunleavy, for sure.

They can trade Jamison and Hughes for Andre Miller, it could work.

They also need to try and sign Keon Clark.

Then you'd have a starting lineup like this:

PG Miller
SG J-Rich
SF Butler
PF Fortson
C Clark
:D

·
Registered
632 Posts
supposedly..Fortson has already been traded to the sixers for the 16th pick..and since Cleveland doesn't want to sign Andre Miller to the max contract..what makes you think they want to pay
Antawn's gigantic contract?

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So

I don't care about the cap rules.:D

·
Registered
268 Posts
Fortson for the 16th Pick? I have not heard that anywhere. All over what news? If that's true I am stoked. I like fortson but his defense and O is terrible.

·
Registered
632 Posts
All the other forums and espn insider. Saint and Philly deny it though. Supposedly, the W's are gonna draft Dickau or Frank Williams with that pick.

·
Registered
632 Posts
The Sixers owe the Warriors a pick already in 2005(Vonteego trade). Maybe another future pick. Derrick Coleman might get shipped to the Warriors because his salary is similar to Fortson's except Coleman has only one year left on his contract and the Warriors will probably eat out his contract. I think the whole point of this rumored trade is to get rid of Fortson's contract and make room available for other players who deserve that money.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts