1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
For some reason, I don't have FSN+, but it looks like we lost pretty badly.

Warriors 18 29 23 16 86
Suns 35 18 28 20 101

It's worth noting that 42 of the 86 points were bench points...only three starters really got minutes (Baron, J-Rich, Murphy). I'm surprised that Foyle didn't get many minutes, though. Of course, this was also a back-to-back matchup. We're 0-2 on those this season...

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
You guys'll be fine once Baron Davis is fully healthy, and when some of your players are back from injury.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
The Warriors were tired. Running with PHX on the 2nd game of a back2back is probably the worst thing for a team to have to do in terms of scheduling. Nice to see the Warriors battle back from a fat deficit to make a game of it near the end. Damn those Suns are quick and active, but we tried to be scrappy on D which made me happy. If Amare were in there it would've been curtains for us.

BTW, i've heard alot of negative things about Amare being able to return to the form he was in because of the nature of his injury. Some say that players with his type of injury never come back the same. Anyone out there know anything about this?? It would really be a shame if Amare gets taken down even a slight notch so early in his career.

·
Registered
504 Posts
The doctors and trainers seem to think that given the location of Amare's injury, he will be fine. Also the size of it is extremely minor...this is nothing like Webber or Penny etc. Also given the age and his ability to heal, he should be alright.

Another thing that was just noted in an article, Amare's thigh muscle mass has not decreased ever since surgery a month+ ago and hes almost ready to walk again. This is highly unusual for a patient, it just goes to show that this kid is really the winner of the gene pool.

As far as the game, your team really came back and had us Suns fans on a scare for awhile there. When both teams are healthy, I would say these are the top 2 teams in the division easily. Good game.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts