Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This new Warriors team (meaning the Warriors since the trading deadline) has often made me think of the Celtics a few years ago (before Antoine Walker was traded ). The Celtics dominated the East and they did that by living and dying by the 3-ball. Since the trade deadline, the Warriors have lived by the arc and died by the arc. The least amount of 3-pointers we have attempted since February 27th is 22 and the most we have attempted was a franchise-high 39. I'm not sure if I like this trend we have slowly fallen into because if we have a bad shooting night, then we're helpless like a fish out of water. What are your thoughts?

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Yeah, the Warriors have become very reliant on the 3 ball. It is a bad thing I think though, since our team doesn't have the best 3 point shooters (sub 40%). I'd like to see Baron and Pietrus taking it to the rim more, but I do like the post trade success.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
It's been harped on over and over again in this forum, but the Warriors could really use a low post scoring presence. Preferably at the 4 or 5 spot.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
I don't know, somehow I like every team that shoots many threes, I loved the bucks with Big Dog, Ray and Sam, I like the sonics and I love the warriors!

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
i think a guy like Evans who is rebounding machine would be a nice roleplayer. Need someone to clean up the glass if those 3s arent hitting.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts