Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They want him out of New York how about this one. It would be nice. I would miss his threes.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No definetly not. Just asking to see what people think. We really need a Center for the upcoming playoffs to stay in the rounds. Foyle is not the kind of Center to post and make shots. I'll be glad to see Diogu ball that is a big body. He is compared to elton brand. Diogu could be better than him. He also has an outside jumper.

·
Banned
480 Posts
should`nt the title of this thread be

` warriors have not intention of trading fisher for marbury,it`s just some crazy bs that i thought up cos i`m bored and got nothing better to do ?? `

·
Registered
12,080 Posts
the title should say something like rumor or idea in it lol

i was laughing as i clicked on it

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would rather keep fish too especially he has 3pts. He also has some handles and some moves lol. He didn't do this in LA. Now in Oakland he is showing his ballhandling skills.

·
Registered
301 Posts
who thinks marbury would be willing to play 6th man? because i sure don't. and marbury is still an east coaster. so mix coming off the bench, living on the west, being ignored because of the east coast sports bias, and still getting spit on by all the sports writers and announcers...nearly impossible...someone was just bored to make this thread

1 - 12 of 12 Posts