Key Matchup

vs.

Baron Davis...................Chris Paul
</center>

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Baron is gonna give $500 per point he scores to Hurricane relief.

My prediction:

Warriors 110
Hornets 99

Baron 22 Points, 8 assists
JRich 26 Points

·
Premium Member
6,651 Posts
Warriors should win this, not because New Orleans/Oklahoma City sucks--they don't. I don't know if it's the relocation to Oklahoma City, the new fan base, Chris Paul, or a combination thereof and other factors, but the Hornets aren't nearly as hapless as we left them at the end of the '04-'05 season.

I believe, though, that the Warriors finally started hitting their offensive groove w/ that blowout of Toronto. That combined with this being Baron's first game against his former team (and favorite coach Byron Scott) should inspire the Warriors to another big win.

Warriors 101
Hornets 89

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Warriors for the win over the Hornets.

Warriors 98
Hornets 90

By the way, props to halfbreed for making the topic early. :)

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Warriors close it off 99-83. As usual, I have the best score predictions. :banana:

Seriously though, J-Rich didn't have a great night, but just about everyone else did. Fisher was awesome off the bench with his 3 point shots.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Fish is pretty important to the team. When he shoots it from 3, I feel good about it going in. He's also a good leader and teammate. I don't really mind his contract as much as Foyle.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Fisher is the one to trust with three point shots. Not as sure about everyone else.

·
Premium Member
6,651 Posts
In terms of 3-point shooters, I don't mind J-Rich's shot...when he picks his spots correctly. Baron is simply STRUGGLIN' with his shot. Murphy--picks his spots and hits a few. Mike D....ugh....keep improving, guy. And, of course, Fish was ON FIRE last night w/ his 5 3-pointers.

We're still jackin' up a lot, but not as many, and not as many bad shot attempts as there were earlier.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts