Friday November 11, 2005
7:30 PM

Baron Davis, Jason Richardson, Mike Dunleavy, Troy Murphy, Adonal Foyle
Stephon Marbury, Quentin Richardson, Matt Barnes, Antonio Davis, Eddy Curry

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Knicks lineup is pretty unpredictable right now, so I'm not sure who's starting. Maybe Ariza at the 3.

·
Premium Member
6,651 Posts
I'll keep this short and sweet--Warriors capitalize on a demoralized Knicks team in the middle of a tough west coast road trip.

Warriors 114
Knicks 99

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
I second what bruindre said, though I don't believe the score would be that high for either team.

·
Registered
777 Posts
It will be a blowout Knicks are sorry. Marbury will be traded whoa!! they will really be sorry. What other point guard can carry the team.

·
Banned
480 Posts
marbury for iverson would be interesting because the sixers need a half court steadyish point guard to feed cwebb and dally and the knicks need a straight up scorer to take the load off of ANYONE !!

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
These close games are going to give me a heart attack one day. :p

·
A deserving All-Star
2,319 Posts
Good game guys but I feel that if it weren't for the refs allowing Baron's stupid carrying and the constant pummeling you guys were doing on Curry the result would have been different. We made our own share of mistakes as well Such as the last play of the game when marbury turned it over. You guys executed as well hitting some key shots down the stretch. Good luck the rest of the way.

·
Registered
227 Posts
The New York Knicks are the worst team in basketball. How can you not even have a victory by now, god.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts