James | Rose | Peterson | Bosh | Araujo

Key Matchup

vs.

Troy Murphy...................Chris Bosh
</center>

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
Troy Murphy vs Chris Bosh is not the key match-up, Bosh will destroy Murphy.
The key match-up is going to be the Raptors backcourt versus JRich. Can anyone on the Raps guard him? They'll throw Mo Peterson and rookie Joey Graham at him, but watch Mike James to be on JRich a lot tonight. spread is ten, go against it, of the Raps last five losses, none of them have been by more then eight.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
I always find it funny how in virtually every game this month Warriors' opponents always have my Fantasy NBA players. In this case, it's Bosh and MJames. In any case, it's back-to-back night for both teams, so for once the Warriors aren't screwed.

Even so, Warriors should win. Hopefully the Warriors won't decide to wait till 4th quarter to make their runs. :)

·
Premium Member
6,651 Posts
shookem said:
Troy Murphy vs Chris Bosh is not the key match-up, Bosh will destroy Murphy.
The key match-up is going to be the Raptors backcourt versus JRich. Can anyone on the Raps guard him? They'll throw Mo Peterson and rookie Joey Graham at him, but watch Mike James to be on JRich a lot tonight. spread is ten, go against it, of the Raps last five losses, none of them have been by more then eight.
This coming from a guy who thought 'Gustavo Chacin got screwed' when Huston Street won the AL Rookie of the Year...

link

I agree, W's won't cover the spread. Bosh might have a decent game--he will NOT 'destroy' T-Murph. Can the Raps cover J-Rich (or, for that matter, B-Diddy)? Probably not.

I'm also looking forward to seeing Villanueva play--i can see him causing problems for the W's. Who'd guard this guy? Does he and Bosh play @ the same time a lot? Very interesting to watch...

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
I'm hoping for a convincing GS win, and not just any win. We definitely are the favorites, but I don't want to see the usual "be down in the first 3 quarters and then make a mad run for the win" deal. Like last night...we shot 4/20 behind the arc in the first 3 and then 6/8 in the 4th...

Reactions: halfbreed

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Yoyo said:
I always find it funny how in virtually every game this month Warriors' opponents always have my Fantasy NBA players. In this case, it's Bosh and MJames. In any case, it's back-to-back night for both teams, so for once the Warriors aren't screwed.

Even so, Warriors should win. Hopefully the Warriors won't decide to wait till 4th quarter to make their runs. :)
Actually, a 4th Q run might be better for you guys - lately, the Raptors have been playing very good in the first 3 quarters, then giving the game away in the 4th. Bosh won't destroy Murphy, but he'll almost certainly outplay him. That said, I think Murphy and Foyle could go off for 15+ boards tonight.

109-104 Raps win if they hold off the Warriors on the boards.

112-90 Warriors win if they can take advantage of the Raptors' poor rebounding.

Bosh is due for a double-double. 27/11 tonight.

·
Premium Member
6,651 Posts
Yoyo said:
I'm hoping for a convincing GS win, and not just any win. We definitely are the favorites, but I don't want to see the usual "be down in the first 3 quarters and then make a mad run for the win" deal. Like last night...we shot 4/20 behind the arc in the first 3 and then 6/8 in the 4th...
Ask and you shall receive, Yoyo...nice win for our boys.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Yep, I definitely did. Finally a true blowout win for the Warriors this season.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts