·
Registered
920 Posts
What else is new?

·
Premium Member
3,533 Posts
:curse:

They can´t win a road game to save their lives...

·
Registered
920 Posts
Hey they beat a very formatable opponent in the Tracy Mcgrady-less Magic!

·
Registered
920 Posts
Well, ladies and gentlemen, the Clippers have just won 2 straight games on the road :)laugh: even though they're against the Magic and Hawks:grinning: ).

·
Registered
920 Posts
Originally posted by <b>MJG</b>!
Hey, the Hawks have been pretty good as of late. I'll take that one with a smile.
Well they didnt look "pretty good " tonight.

·
Registered
15,963 Posts
Originally posted by <b>BobbyDigital32</b>!
Well they didnt look "pretty good " tonight.
Maybe not, but in the past two weeks or so they've beaten the Bucks, Spurs, and Pistons. No one is handing them the championship trophy, but this certainly wasn't a game the Clips could look past.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Originally posted by <b>MJG</b>!

Maybe not, but in the past two weeks or so they've beaten the Bucks, Spurs, and Pistons. No one is handing them the championship trophy, but this certainly wasn't a game the Clips could look past.
Thats true, but I'd feel a lot more comfortable if the Clippers can prove to beat a respectable team on the road.

·
Registered
920 Posts
3 in a row, ladies and gentlemen. I guess Im eating my words.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
3 in a row on the road are really impressive and the next one is Washington, which isnt very strong, but got back few their injured players (Stackhouse&Arenas). Can Clips make it 4 in a row tonight (and is Maggette back)?

What do you think?

·
Registered
920 Posts
Well the Clippers finally lost on the road to the Wizards. They seemed to take the Wizards too lightly. With Stackhouse and Arenas back they may be able to contend for the playoffs in the east (I doubt it).

1 - 17 of 17 Posts