Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Starting threads or honestly just posting on the Hater Gene.... er, I mean NBA General forum is nothing but a waste of time. I'm guilty of it myself, but really what's the point? The entire forum is filled to the brim with ignorant malcontents who are only looking to tear people down. There are very, very few people that have any interest in honest and rational basketball discussion.

·
Registered
6,254 Posts
Mavericks_Fan said:
Starting threads or honestly just posting on the Hater Gene.... er, I mean NBA General forum is nothing but a waste of time. I'm guilty of it myself, but really what's the point? The entire forum is filled to the brim with ignorant malcontents who are only looking to tear people down. There are very, very few people that have any interest in honest and rational basketball discussion.
I think a lot of us stopped posting in the general forum...unless Im in a bad mood and looking for a fight(Suns fans are good for that)

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Yea if you make a thread about something people will come in and hat, but that is expected I guess....well I know I do, I made a thread about Chris Webber and people came in and hated. I know he is no where as good as he used to be but what he is doing is still pretty impressive to me. IMHO. However I do agree with the current thread about Antoine Walker and his overall suckiness....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.