Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You will see the breakdown of each ncaa bracket and you will see some wicked prospect highlights such as joey graham. For those of you that haven't seen him play feel free to tune in and you will see how athletic and monstrous he is and potentially could be for the raps.
Also Babcock is on the fan 590 right now after their annoying commercials!!

Reactions: CrookedJ

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Coincidently Babcock and Swirsky were all over ok state and their love for that team and swirsky was like, cough cough i love JOEY GRAHAM cough cough. hahahahahaha

Basically he also made it clear that both those trades were impossible, the magloire one financially, and the daniels one because you cant trade a pick for a player and pick without an exception which we didn't have so that was also impossible and bogus. He also said about twelve times that they did everything humanly possible to pursue trades for vince.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NeoSamurai said:
i'd like graham with the 2nd rounder, but not a first. If he were 2 inches taller....

Good luck with that, he will be around with our philly pick and a few after that, no chance for the second round, the guy is a player and that comment was way off no offence

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
rapsfan4life said:
Good luck with that, he will be around with our philly pick and a few after that, no chance for the second round, the guy is a player and that comment was way off no offence
None taken, I like his athleticism, work ethic, and the potential stopper that he can become, but I just do not like the fact that hes limited on the offensive side, hes a little older being a 5th year senior, and that hes a 3-4 tweener...I'd hope that he could fall to the 2nd round as he'd be a great pick there, but at Phillys pick, if it remains at 12ish, I'd rather take a Villaneuva or Warrick who could create more mismatches offensively while they learn to play better defense under Sammy's guidance...

However, if that pick falls to the late teens or early 20s with success from a playoff run, I'd consider picking him up...hes got great defensive potential and I'd liken him to a more athletic Bruce Bowen, someone who wears down the star 3 all night....

·
Registered
12,236 Posts
CrookedJ said:
^ With what ??
Who was the great point guard who played with Bill Russell in those celtic dynasty years.. I told him before that NOT to ask me a history question, but he said no, so i guessed and said John Havlicheck.. it was Bob Cousy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts