Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeah we do need Jason Collins

Do you think the game would have been different with Collins Playing?
I sure think so
What do u guys think?

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Don't know if we would have won, but when we went small, the Pacers followed due to their depth and outplayed us still. Not alot of teams could do that.

-Petey

·
Registered
14,842 Posts
Hell Yeah... Collins makes up for mistakes that some of our players make. He is a team defender. YOu people just don't know how much we need Collins.

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
Collins is an effective player who basically helps the team in a lot of different ways. His shooting the past few games leaves much to be desired but he does good things as well. He gives that presence in the paint that helps the team.

I am not saying that if Collins played tonight, we would have won. But maybe it would have been a closer game and we had a bigger chance of winning.

Well, we still have Houston tomorrow so lets hope he recovers soon. :gopray:

Hope that the team bounces back from this loss. :gopray:

Reactions: #1NETSfan

·
Registered
210 Posts
Jason Collins makes a monumental difference in regards to our post defense, seeing how he is one of the top 5 best post defenders in the league right now, but we certainly wouldn't have won this game.

Watching Krstic try to guard O'N was borderline comedic, he may not have scored a ton, but he was getting such great position they were able to run their entire offense through him. It may have been closer, but I imagine we still would have gotten beat.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
You guys have forgotten Jason Collins' role on offense.

RJ and VC missed his mean picks tonight and that's why they had difficulty getting past their defenders and had to settle for a lot of jumpers.

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
Krakista said:
You guys have forgotten Jason Collins' role on offense.

RJ and VC missed his mean picks tonight and that's why they had difficulty getting past their defenders and had to settle for a lot of jumpers.
Very good point. :clap:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts