Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12,236 Posts
I doubt Sebastian comes out.

If he goes to college for a couple of years, he might end up being a very high lottery pick. The kid's got skills, no sense in coming out now if your going to get drafted late 1st, early 2nd when you could improve your skills, and get guarnteed money.

I think a team might take a chance on him in the late first round though, hopefully he'll slip. Even if he does, I doubt Glen takes him.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Originally posted by <b>speedythief</b>!
He *might* be around when we pick with our 2nd rounder from Cleveland. Hard to say.
any high schooler coming out to the draft without a verbal prmise that they we will be selected in the lottery is a fool. a high schooler coming out and slipping all the way to the second round shows they are not smart enough to run an NBA level offense

Originally posted by <b>hellbot</b>!
I think a team might take a chance on him in the late first round though, hopefully he'll slip. Even if he does, I doubt Glen takes him.
glen not taking a chance on sebastian telfair with a second round pick they recieved in a trade makes him an even bigger fool

·
duke of new york, a#1
16,132 Posts
Originally posted by <b>shyFX325</b>!
a high schooler coming out and slipping all the way to the second round shows they are not smart enough to run an NBA level offense

glen not taking a chance on sebastian telfair with a second round pick they recieved in a trade makes him an even bigger fool
Um, he wouldn't be smart enough to run an NBA-level offence, but Glen would be a fool for not picking him? What?

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Why are there so many threads about if we should select this and that prospect? How are you so positive if these prospects WON'T be the next Christian Laettner, generally speaking?

·
Registered
745 Posts
Why are there so many threads about if we should select this and that prospect? How are you so positive if these prospects WON'T be the next Christian Laettner, generally speaking?
They have a better chance of becoming a good player, then other prospects.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Originally posted by <b>gp366</b>!
never heard any buzz about him.

Not in our lottery plans...NEXT!
you are from new york and you havent heard of telfair....

you are officially the worst bball fan evvvvvvvvvvvvvvvver

·
Registered
7,724 Posts
I hope he doesn't declare for the draft this year. He should go to college first and develop his game. A guy like him should be drafted as a high 1st rounder IMO, and that will be unlikely if he decides to come out this year. If he actually decides to come out this year, and hasn't been picked up by the time you guys draft, then definitely pick him up. IMO, he's gonna be a solid pro and will have much success running offenses in the league.

·
Registered
561 Posts
There is no way that he's still around come our 2nd round pick. plus it seems that the best option for later round picks seems to be College seniors who are being passed up for younger potential superstars. These older college grads tend to have a very high basketball IQ, a serious work ethic (to prove themselves), plus its just what we need. Imagine if we could find the next carlos boozer...hope hope

1 - 15 of 15 Posts