Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We also have a 10 percent chance at a top 3 pick.. even if we dont score a high lottery pick, we are still gonna get 2 quality players with both 1st round picks. I'm excited. we can get a real good player like Channing frye, hometown kid from the Bronx= fransisco Garcia, viallenueva, joey graham, ronny turiaf. Im really hoping wayne simien drops to us.. also we can get a player like Julius Hodge, lawrence roberts, or bracey wright with the second round pick.. wow we could have a sweet young roster next season. I cant wait for the draft!! people who say this draft is weak, do not know what they are talking about. This draft is loaded!! ps. we should take Gerald Green for our lottery pick, if we have the 7-12th pick.

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
i think this draft is too deep with PG's to not take one. ray felton or deron williams could be had around the 7-10 range finally they can steph off of the ball. im not very high on green, theres no reason to think he's got any more potential than ariza does, and they play the same position. obviously a center is a major concern, and taft may be available and he's a brooklyn kid, but maybe a trade could be swung for one. taking one in this draft would take too long to develop, and tafts work ethic is reportedly sub par.

·
X-Mas Taker
8,947 Posts
its not a lock bogut goes #1 marvin williams is thought to have a higher ceiling( i dont see it though) as is gerald green although i doubt bogut last beyond 2.so there is alway that , bogut imo is a very good player but not getting him isn't the end of the world i think tiago splitter will wind up being a better player at this point and possibly chris paul as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts