Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He covers France, Germany and Belgium and lives in Luxembourg, Europe.

I will let him introduce himeself once he comes in here.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hey there
i am the new one. I'll write a bit more about me tomorrow, because i go to sleep now, its midnight over here. Jsut tell me what you need from me at first.
Pass over the 2006 and 2007 mocks and write what i know about the Euros there?
Translate my article about the Douai under18 tournament from last month?
Where should i post/send what i write?
When do you want to launch the site?
DO you also want to put pictures/viedos on the site?

See you guys

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
xtf said:
Hey there
i am the new one. I'll write a bit more about me tomorrow, because i go to sleep now, its midnight over here. Jsut tell me what you need from me at first.
Pass over the 2006 and 2007 mocks and write what i know about the Euros there?
Translate my article about the Douai under18 tournament from last month?
Where should i post/send what i write?
When do you want to launch the site?
DO you also want to put pictures/viedos on the site?

See you guys
Good night!

Yes pass over the 2006 and 2007 draft and write what you know about the players. Your words. Format to be similar to this:

http://basketballboards.net/forum/showthread.php?t=163409 We would like a picture with each one.

Yes we would love to see your article on under 18 tourney.

Post all articles in this forum. Make a new thread for each one.

We want to launch next month if we could, but we will need a lot of work in the mean time.

Also think of a nice name we could name the site.

As for videos, I need to check and see the rules on that. I know the NBA will frown on videos. As for foreign players, I do not know the copyright rules to that. Of course if you recorded these things that could be different.

As for pictures they can be with the articles, profiles.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hey there,

i try to help the team covering european basketball, especially Germany and France where i check out a lot of games. As I have a full-time job, i cannot travel around too much to see basketball games but i'll do my best.
I'll attend some games of the first german and the first french league, as several teams play not so far away from over here.

Are there some more things you want to know about me?

I have another question, does the site only follows undrafted prospects, or do you also want to have some reports on drafted europeans that have not made it to the NBA yet?

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
xtf said:
Hey there,

i try to help the team covering european basketball, especially Germany and France where i check out a lot of games. As I have a full-time job, i cannot travel around too much to see basketball games but i'll do my best.
I'll attend some games of the first german and the first french league, as several teams play not so far away from over here.

Are there some more things you want to know about me?

I have another question, does the site only follows undrafted prospects, or do you also want to have some reports on drafted europeans that have not made it to the NBA yet?
You do not have to travel. Do you see a lot of games on tv? Can you ask teams for game tapes?

What do you want to tell us about you?

Yes to your last question. Drafted players that have not made the NBA could very well be in the NBA, someday as a free agent. We also want to cover undrafted players.

·
Registered
82 Posts
does anyone have a list of all euro players that have been drafted the last 5 years?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts