Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

We Just Beat Lakers By 23

356 views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  Ben1 
#1 ·
I know it was without Kobe and the Mailman but they still had Shaq and Payton. Iverson scores 39 and GRob goes for 26. Thomas and Dalembert both had double figure rebounds.

#2 ·
Originally posted by <b>RoyWilliams</b>!
I know it was without Kobe and the Mailman but they still had Shaq and Payton. Iverson scores 39 and GRob goes for 26. Thomas and Dalembert both had double figure rebounds.
This is/was a big win for the Sixers and they really really needed it in the worst way. That being said I still think they should tank the season

#3 ·
I fell asleep before the game and didn't wake up until the middle of the 4th, and I saw the score was 87-63, and I thought "Man, the Sixers couldn't even make it competitive for national TV." I get up, look again, and realize that the Sixers were the ones winning! Great win despite the Laker injuries.

#8 ·
Originally posted by <b>BEEZ</b>!

I mean loses happen, and Shaq was absolutely horrendous at the Free throw line tonight
What else is new? :laugh:

#10 ·
payton only play the first quarter and dont score pts . about this win we play very good and its always good to say that we win with lakers . i remenber one game last season that we win with the lakers in this game only play with kobe and in the finals seconds they have the ball to win but fisher left the bal in the midle of the hand and we win the game . The second part will in day 20 this mounth i wait in this time we have more wins that now .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.