Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
30,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the Spurs nabbed Glen Robinson off the market today for their champioship push. We need to pick up a guy of our own. How about bring back 2 guys for their one final shot at the ring.

1. Karl Malone. A real powerforward to start next to Curry. AD can take a baskseat.

2. Michael Jordan, a great small forward. A few years removed from the game, but can probaly replace Deng's production.

PG-Chris Duhon/Jannero Pargo
SG-Kirk Hinrich/Ben Gordon
SF-Michael Jordan/Andres Nocioni
PF-Karl Malone/AD/O
C- Eddy Curry/Tyson Chandler
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,415 Posts
sloth said:
Well the Spurs nabbed Glen Robinson off the market today for their champioship push. We need to pick up a guy of our own. How about bring back 2 guys for their one final shot at the ring.

1. Karl Malone. A real powerforward to start next to Curry. AD can take a baskseat.

2. Michael Jordan, a great small forward. A few years removed from the game, but can probaly replace Deng's production.

PG-Chris Duhon/Jannero Pargo
SG-Kirk Hinrich/Ben Gordon
SF-Michael Jordan/Andres Nocioni
PF-Karl Malone/AD/O
C- Eddy Curry/Tyson Chandler
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:


:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ChiGuy_82 said:
is this a joke?
I'd rather bring back Kendall Gill, atleast he stays in shape, Jordan prolly has a HUGE gut by now
umm, the same Micheal Jordan that plays at Hoops the gym every day when he isn't doing bussiness? MJ is in good shape, he plays pickup games with NBA players all summer. He isn't like Magic Johnson who got really really fat.
 

·
BAIT
Joined
·
12,946 Posts
Sloth, you are the Don King of BBB.net.



Set it up, Sloth! Set it up!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,243 Posts
After watching his kid last night, can anyone say hello Scott May?
Make it happen.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,802 Posts
Darius Rice. I wanted Matt Carroll but the Bobcats already got him. One thing is for sure, we need to use that extra roster spot and bring in someone.
 

·
Anti Monday Morning QB
Joined
·
6,181 Posts
ace20004u said:
Darius Rice. I wanted Matt Carroll but the Bobcats already got him. One thing is for sure, we need to use that extra roster spot and bring in someone.
Good call on Carroll ace. The guy has looked good.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,189 Posts
Yeah ace, looks like Carroll might've been a fit for us. Good call indeed. Darius Rice sounds good now that we could use a SF replacement for the rest of the season. Does somebody own rights to him though?

And when is the deadline for signing players? That's very important since we need to fill that last roster spot for the playoffs.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,802 Posts
yodurk said:
Yeah ace, looks like Carroll might've been a fit for us. Good call indeed. Darius Rice sounds good now that we could use a SF replacement for the rest of the season. Does somebody own rights to him though?

And when is the deadline for signing players? That's very important since we need to fill that last roster spot for the playoffs.

I think Rice was released and noone has his rights. I'm not sure on that deadline...
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top