Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES COME ON!!!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I feel as good after this win as any! I feel like we've won the championship! Now I kind of have a slight sense of what it felt like to be a Bulls fan after winning a game for the past 6 years.

WOOHOO!!!!

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
Man what a relief.

I have to give big props to Devean George. Great game for him on both sides of the court.

·
Elite Member
15,161 Posts
I agree, outside of Kobe I'd say he was POG, just ahead of Butler. His defense was terrific, in every facet of defense (help, rotate, man up, etc.). I'm glad George hasn't lost any of his athleticism/quickness. As long as he doesn't try to dribble he'll be fine off the bench.

·
Pacman & Mamba
2,558 Posts
I'm just glad this horrible streak is over.

Now we gotta go on a winning streak now :)

Devean George = "The X-Factor" ;)

·
Because BBF needs a hero
8,336 Posts
Wow, I guess George didnt get the memo... "Lakers dont play defense anymore", cause he sure looked good tonight... Especally for someone who has been out all season I was impressed. He probably played the best defense of all the lakers tonight... Well... Thats not saying much... :biggrin: But still....

I think he should get some more play time. Why not? Might as well see if he can live up to his promise dispite being injuried.

Also, a good way to advertise him if we end up trading him.

·
Elite Member
15,161 Posts
Devean has always been a good help defender and rotater, that's what I look forward to most when he's on the floor. Kobe could learn a few things about rotating.

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
the only time Devean contributes anything....he makes our draft pick potentially worse. Meaningless wins, but at least they feel nice.

·
Banned
662 Posts
Yeah Lakers, Thats What Im ****ing Talking About! Never Give Up, Be Proud, For Our Time Is Coming Soon.

Nba...consider Yourselves Warned!

·
Elite Member
15,161 Posts
DaBruins said:
the only time Devean contributes anything....he makes our draft pick potentially worse. Meaningless wins, but at least they feel nice.
Even though that's true, the last few games have been very important in showcasing Devean. Some teams may not want to take on Dev if he's not healthy, even though he's an expiring contract.

·
Registered
333 Posts
WTF is this? Praise for DGeorge? this guy was the forum whipping boy for years...

No, but he earned it, i mean besides THE GM, he knows the triangle and is a veteran(i find that funny)

I just hope they can keep this up, i dont care if the boys dont win again, as long as they go down shooting.

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
City_Dawg said:
WTF is this? Praise for DGeorge? this guy was the forum whipping boy for years...
You're telling me. :confused: What is he doing now that he never did before?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts