Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Greetings from WashingtonWizards.com

Hello Wizards Fans here at bballboards.net,

WashingtonWizards.com would like to extend our greetings to all the fans on this forum. There are few forums on the internet that holds intelligent discussions about the NBA; this is definitely one of them.

If the folks here (Moderators included) don't mind, I'd like to be able to post any new information as it pertains to the team's official website, including any video/audio I think you may be interested in.

Don't worry, I definitely won't bombard you guys with any non-basketball info you probably won't be interested in. But as the season draws nearer, we're definitely excited about some of the things we have in store, including a wide array of audio clips available after every home game (in WMA format), as well as Dave Johnson updates which includes highlights and lockeroom quotes after EVERY game this season.

We're also launching a new photogallery section that will be updated every Monday.

I'd like to use this forum as a chance for some of our fans to provide us with any suggestions you may have about the site. As you probably know, there are rules associated with running a site and unfortunately we can't accomodate every request/suggestion, as much as we'd like to. But we'll try. We're here to provide you and Wizards fans everywhere a source to get exclusive stories/pictures/multimedia that won't be available anywhere else, including the webcasts of tonight and Friday's preseason closers.

Thanks for your time and support,
Eric Hernandez
Managing Editor - WashingtonWizards.com

·
Premium Member
6,118 Posts
Thanks for stopping by and feel free to keep us Wizards' fans informed. I have been impressed with the high quality of content on the Wizards' website and hope to see it grow and continue.

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
It is great to have you here. Thanks for the kind words. We do pride ourselves in mature basketball discussion. I am sure the Wizards fans will be of help to you!!

·
Registered
6,909 Posts
Yes, welcome...

If there is anything you need, just contact an admin or mod. Cheers and heres to tons of great basketball discussion! :cheers:

Retro.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Washingtonwizards.com IMO is the best official NBA team site on the web. Wiz fans were very fortunate to get such in depth info, pics, and videos during summer league and training camp. I've visited other team sites and they just did not offer all the features wizards.com did.

Keep up the good work!

:bbanana:

·
Registered
9,447 Posts
You do a great job of keeping the WashingtonWizards.com website updated and thats greatly appreciated, I especially like the player chats and the asst. coach Brian James breakdowns they are very informative, which enhances us fans understanding of some of what the team is thinking behind the scenes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts