Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Piker
11,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Duquesne favored in the RC? I smell a bet coming
Carla Tortelli is bringing some ballers this year. They do have trouble winning on the road. Not sure they have a road win this year.

· Piker
11,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mason and Richmond are decent home wins (131 and 127 if you go by NET). I dont think the Bonnies should be home dogs
NET is an acronym for Not Entirely True.

When I watch Duquesne I feel like they are a team that plays like junkyard dogs this year and on offense they are wild. They never stray from that mentality. If they are not getting to the rim they tend to take lots of 3s. It has hurt them when they lost the big lead to UR. VCU made somewhat of a comeback too when they strayed from what got them the big lead. I do not think that they will change that mindset or game plan. You gotta go into a game with them thinking that you need to punch them in the mouth or they will bully you. VCU went in soft and they got KOed.

Reactions: PYBonnie05

· Piker
11,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Anyone else find it annoying that ESPN lists the conference records for some matchups and the H/A records for others? At this point in the season, isn't conference record more important?
I just went back to their site and they actually adjusted it to conference record. Weird.

Reactions: PYBonnie05
1 - 5 of 5 Posts