1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Piker
9,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
What not is excusable is for there to be less than 24 seconds left with a 3 point lead and not foul. Limiting them to 2 points. Instead we allowed them to do a 3pt shot and then had a questionable foul called. They tied and won in overtime.
Bad game management is embarrassing for a coach in his 3rd year at UMass.

·
Registered
6,312 Posts
I say it every year, but why doesn’t every single opponent zone Schmidt teams? His teams almost never look good against even the softest zones. KEEP POUNDING THE MIDDLE. It’s softer than puppy shit in the foul line’s vicinity.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
I say it every year, but why doesn’t every single opponent zone Schmidt teams? His teams almost never look good against even the softest zones. KEEP POUNDING THE MIDDLE. It’s softer than puppy shit in the foul line’s vicinity.
If you have a post player with good hands who can pass, you can put them in the high post and shred a zone easily. It's finding a post with good hands that's hard.

·
Registered
6,312 Posts
Not much to say about that second half. Holmes went bat shit and the Hawks’ bombs didn’t drop as frequently.

Considering the relatively sleepy offensive performances from Lofton, Osunniyi, and Welch, I’m happy with that overall performance.

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
res, I hear you are under curfew in 6 minutes. Hopefully you have the martini fixins you need.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Not much to say about that second half. Holmes went bat shit and the Hawks’ bombs didn’t drop as frequently.

Considering the relatively sleepy offensive performances from Lofton, Osunniyi, and Welch, I’m happy with that overall performance.
I mean, there's one ball and Holmes had 38, Adaway 24.
Lofton had 11 assists, and we had 27 total assists. The other guys were feeding the hot guys.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts