Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
What happened against UAB and then getting doors blown off by Marshall? Every team lays an egg but those were two steaming turd piles, when you consider their overall resume right now. It makes me concerned about the actual quality of the A10 when you then turn around and beat SLU and Davidson no problem. We've seen this movie before, and as he says, let's wait for that road test against URI, then have to stay out there and play UMass, and then UD awaits the return home. I want to believe in Duquesne, especially as a Bona fan, but for now I've got to stay at arms length. I'd be thrilled if the Dukes are 9-1 when we finally get to Pittsburgh for the first matchup.

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
What happened against UAB and then getting doors blown off by Marshall? Every team lays an egg but those were two steaming turd piles, when you consider their overall resume right now. It makes me concerned about the actual quality of the A10 when you then turn around and beat SLU and Davidson no problem. We've seen this movie before, and as he says, let's wait for that road test against URI, then have to stay out there and play UMass, and then UD awaits the return home. I want to believe in Duquesne, especially as a Bona fan, but for now I've got to stay at arms length. I'd be thrilled if the Dukes are 9-1 when we finally get to Pittsburgh for the first matchup.
We'd like to forget 12/22 & 12/29 as well.

We'll get to see if they are real before we play them. 3 of 4 games leading up to that are:
@ UD
@ SBU
@ VCU

21 - 22 of 22 Posts