Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Piker
10,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Syracuse, Baylor or Arizona State, then likely our new chums LC. Does VCU break 150 for the tournament?
It will be tough. Did you know that Vince Williams is the only players that has taken more than two 3s so far this season?

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
It will be tough. Did you know that Vince Williams is the only players that has taken more than two 3s so far this season?
Wow, I have watched every game and read the box scores each morning after and didn't pick up on that. I blame the low %s for distracting me.

Edit: Is that per game? I see he's the only player that has made more than 1.

·
Piker
10,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow, I have watched every game and read the box scores each morning after and didn't pick up on that. I blame the low %s for distracting me.

Edit: Is that per game? I see he's the only player that has made more than 1.
It is per game. I meant to say that nobody has made more than two 3s other than Vince.

Reactions: JonBoy

·
Piker
10,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I thought the way it was originally written sounded amazing.
"Only 1 player has attempted more than 2 threes total in 4 games."
This morning was not good before my coffee. Had to put in the guts to a toilet and finish some work before the holiday. No wonder I messed that up but all in all it is about nobody on VCU being ready to shoot the ball except for Vince Williams.

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
If the guts to your toilet are in the tank, that's no big deal. If you're working down by the floor, you have my sympathy.

Now, let's go VCU. I'd be rooting for you anyhow, but this is Syracuse. It's personal.

·
Piker
10,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I bet Boeheim feels the same about Atlantis as he does about Greensboro.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts