Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Piker
10,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
VCU can cause serious heartburn. Beat Vandy and Cuz, but lose to Chattanooga and Wagner.
Very confusing.
Maybe this is the turnaround to a good season.
One thing about every one of those games is the tough D. They play hard. The defense is elite. Just having trouble on O.

·
Registered
St. Bonaventure
6,965 Posts
VCU can cause serious heartburn. Beat Vandy and Cuz, but lose to Chattanooga and Wagner.
Very confusing.
Maybe this is the turnaround to a good season.
Typical of a young group. Bag a babe every now and then, yet those sloppy bang tails can jump up and grab you if the lighting is dim enough at closing time.

·
Piker
10,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Typical of a young group. Bag a babe every now and then, yet those sloppy bang tails can jump up and grab you if the lighting is dim enough at closing time.
I never went to bed with an ugly woman but I woke up with a few. Now with that misogynistic one liner I think I will watch the Patriots play the Jackrabbits. I cannot watch any Stephen F. Austin games because that brings back nightmares worse than waking up with an ugly woman.

Reactions: Bill Russell

·
Registered
123 Posts
I peeked. Jimerson looked good and Collins running things. I saw in the box Linssen had 19. He must be another Aussie.
Collins makes some teriffic passes, but played sloppy last night with too many turnovers. The Billikens need to clean up some sloppy play because the schedule is about to get significantly tougher. Linssen is playing very well. Not an Aussie though. He is from Germany.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
There was a definite energy VCU had yesterday that I hadn’t seen all season. The effort was higher and it seemed like a real team game. Baylor today and either MSU or UConn tomorrow. House money at this point, but just to be safe, how did Baylor get so good?

·
Piker
10,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
There was a definite energy VCU had yesterday that I hadn’t seen all season. The effort was higher and it seemed like a real team game. Baylor today and either MSU or UConn tomorrow. House money at this point, but just to be safe, how did Baylor get so good?
The last time VCU played in Atlantis VCU played Baylor. Rumor is that Wade was talking to LSU about their job while in Nassau.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts