Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

· Piker
11,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 · (Edited)
What happened George Mason? We now know why the A10 intentionally won't play Sunbelt teams.

Continue posing as a superior conference a la the AAC

Who won't VDU play these days?
As a Shenandoah Valley kid and a guy that grew up with JMU athletics you should be ashamed. I went to VCU. How did JMU do tonight? I used to go see JMU play at Godwin Hall when they had a good program. Hopefully they can get back to winning. I would have to check but they have something like one NCAA bid in 30 years. Also, there is reasoning behind the cancellation. Some of VCU's fanbase do not like it. Personally I liked the game but again there is reasoning behind the series being nixed. The A10 is down this year but it is still ranked as a better conference than the Sun Belt. A road win/loss over a Sun Belt team just does not move the needle. Is what it is. I am sure VCU would agree to a buy game with ODU.

· Registered
Iona Gaels
446 Posts
What happened George Mason? We now know why the A10 intentionally won't play Sunbelt teams.

Continue posing as a superior conference a la the AAC

Who won't VDU play these days?
I liked your first draft of the Second Amendment much better.

· Registered
1,450 Posts
Let’s just cancel the conference schedule and move right to Brooklyn to play for the one bid. Draw the names out of a hat to determine the seedlings. Who cares if LaSalle is #1 and Dayton is #15?
We're off to our best start in years, don't take away our joy automatically! (do it on the court by beating us)

41 - 50 of 50 Posts