·
Piker
9,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
5,928 Posts
Spiders are underdogs at Davidson? C’mon Paul, bet the house
Those guys know a lot more than I do that set the lines.
Although I didn't need the points against Kentucky.
(also, the Hofstra game has me a little concerned)

·
Registered
5,928 Posts
Fordham's first game and they're favored? Does GW have enough people to play?

·
Piker
9,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Those guys know a lot more than I do that set the lines.
Although I didn't need the points against Kentucky.
(also, the Hofstra game has me a little concerned)
Conversations with Paul over Christmas...Hey Paul do you want anything for dessert? I would like the Kentucky bourbon pecan pie. Oh and can you get me some of the leftover Kentucky fried chicken? I'm still really hungry he yells as he turns the volume up to continue listening to Kentucky Rain by Elvis Presley.

·
Registered
5,928 Posts
Conversations with Paul over Christmas...Hey Paul do you want anything for dessert? I would like the Kentucky bourbon pecan pie. Oh and can you get me some of the leftover Kentucky fried chicken? I'm still really hungry he yells as he turns the volume up to continue listening to Kentucky Rain by Elvis Presley.
I've been to Loretta, KY. I recommend it highly.

·
Registered
565 Posts
...and the Billikens have gone on pause. Duquesne now has to figure out how to make up two conference games.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
If Fordham gets this game in, we will have played George Washington in 3 of our last 4 games. All 4 of them would be against a George.

·
Piker
9,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
I am worried about the game against St. Joe's. It is not a surprise though since I feel the same way before any game.

·
Registered
6,292 Posts
...and the Billikens have gone on pause. Duquesne now has to figure out how to make up two conference games.
They should just split their roster, a la baseball teams in spring training. Carla Tortelli could use, by my calculations, a 12-man rotation in each SS game.

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
1968. We went 22-0 entering the NCAA Tournament, and as an Independent, so all were non-conference games!

Not that we REMEMBER IT, but it did happen.
Sadly, I remember it very well. I was at every home game, save the 1st. Once you see a game against Belmont Abbey, you'll never complain about a MEAC school again.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts