·
Piker
9,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #22

·
Piker
9,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
SLU had a positive test so the SLU/Duquesne game has been postponed.

·
Registered
5,928 Posts
They should just split their roster, a la baseball teams in spring training. Carla Tortelli could use, by my calculations, a 12-man rotation in each SS game.
Maybe bench guys would even get a minute or so if it was a blowout.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Is the Bonnies - Rhodies game still on?
The URI players and coaches all stayed on campus through Christmas with videos from family/friends, so they sure as hell would be pissed to sacrifice the holidays only for any subsequent games to be canceled.

·
Registered
5,928 Posts
Ooof...Ace, that was not a good start to the season.

·
Registered
6,292 Posts
What an ugly half for everyone involved... especially this officiating crew. They look LOST.

As for SBU, this is what a team will look like after managing to wring two OOC games over the course of a month-plus.

·
Registered
6,292 Posts
Call it sour grapes, but this is one of the worst officiating crews I’ve seen in Division 1. HOLY SHIT! They have repeatedly inserted themselves into the flow of the game. They look timid, reactionary to benches, unsure, and disorganized. It’s a mess out there. Check out the calls on Osun tonight. Mother of Pearl... it’s a disaster.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Call it sour grapes, but this is one of the worst officiating crews I’ve seen in Division 1. HOLY SHIT! They have repeatedly inserted themselves into the flow of the game. They look timid, reactionary to benches, unsure, and disorganized. It’s a mess out there. Check out the calls on Osun tonight. Mother of Pearl... it’s a disaster.
Well, if I said it after a Rhody loss it would be sour grapes, so I have to call it as such....

...but that officiating F&#*ing sucked! They were not discriminating, early on they had that nonsense double foul call. Like guys, it's either a charge or block, but you have to give out fouls to each of them now?! Then right after than Osi had an obvious uncalled goaltend against Mitchell. And obviously you took issue with the foul calls. So just a crapshow all around.

Edit: oh, and I even forgot about the offensive goaltending called on a Bonnie when the tip-in was obviously while the ball was leaving the cylinder.

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
Well, if I said it after a Rhody loss it would be sour grapes, so I have to call it as such....

...but that officiating F&#*ing sucked! They were not discriminating, early on they had that nonsense double foul call. Like guys, it's either a charge or block, but you have to give out fouls to each of them now?! Then right after than Osi had an obvious uncalled goaltend against Mitchell. And obviously you took issue with the foul calls. So just a crapshow all around.

Edit: oh, and I even forgot about the offensive goaltending called on a Bonnie when the tip-in was obviously while the ball was leaving the cylinder.
Yeah, the officiating sucked. But, that’s not why the Bonnies lost. Make some shots and rebound the basketball.

21 - 40 of 52 Posts